Build Brand Reputation With Credentials and a Memorable Number
As we all know by now, it's crucial in the digital world to check your online footprint and make sure that as much as possible reflects positively on your business. Managing your reputation online can feel like a full-time task, especially if you don't have a lot of people saying positive things about your business. Rather than spend all of your time fighting the fires that come from bad reviews, why not get connect more effectively with your customers? In time, they'll be delighted to praise your business and help out by sharing positives experiences online. That dilutes any base of negative feedback and marks it out as the exception, rather than the rule.
Build a Compelling Set of CredentialsIn addition to better connections with customers - which we'll come to in the next section - there are various ways to acquire recognized online credentials for your business. Developing positive associations with your brand - as well as credentials that you can display strategically across your online assets - is a great way to extend your reach. Being visible in spaces other than your own industry, online and in the real world, is always valuable. Throw in the association with a group, award, or organization that potential customers already know and respect... when that happens, you have a recipe for marketing success! These are some other areas that you should explore to build your credentials:
- Awards and honors, especially from recognized industry trade groups,
- Memberships and trade associations,
- Strategic partnerships with brands that compliment your own offering,
- Testimonials from clients, usually expanded versions of existing reviews on sites like Google, Yelp, and Facebook,
- "Social proof," such as likes, shares, and recommendations on popular networks like Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram,
- Supporting good causes and nonprofit organizations who align with your company's mission,
- Recognition of quality training programs and/or expertise of employees.
Memorable Numbers Connect With CustomersHaving a number that people can easily remember gives you the quickest connection to both potential and existing customers. The former brings in new business while the latter helps you to make a better impression. That's because your company becomes an easily accessible resource when clients have a question or, perhaps more importantly, provide a solution when they have a problem. The former brings in new business while the latter helps you to make a better impression. That's because your company becomes an easily accessible resource when clients have a question or, perhaps more importantly, provide a solution when they have a problem. One of the main causes of negative online reviews is customers who can't find somewhere to vent their frustration. Given the choice, you'd much prefer that pressure to be released on a private channel to one of your service team, who can do something about it. The alternative is a one-sided complaint, aired in public and with limited ability to respond. When enough of those grievances are visible to the world, your brand reputation begins to suffer. Connect with customers beforehand and you have a chance to right that wrong. Better yet, you may even be able to turn it into a good experience that the customer will write about online in a positive way. A vanity number builds a positive association of size and stature with your customer base, at the same time as building your reputation for being approachable and easy to reach. Could a new contact number give you a better chance to connect with your customers? Here are a few examples of outstanding service numbers to get you started.
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: Gordon on June 11, 2014Marketing is always changing. But at its core marketing is about one fundamental practice: using the marketing channels at your disposal to communicate a message efficientlyRead more
- Written by: Gordon on May 19, 2014Hungry for memorable marketing? Remember to manage your portions! It's fast approachingRead more
- Written by: Gordon on July 7, 2014Getting your small business noticed on a local level means not just putting yourself in as many places as possible, but also using the right search terms and categories to keep your listing top of the pile. Factors as small as street abbreviation and business sector can make a big difference, so it's important to consider how you want to be seen and keep that consistentRead more