Custom Phone Numbers for the Legal Industry
Offering toll-free and local vanity numbers for legal professionals, law firms, lawyers and attorneys, learn why the legal industry chooses RingBoost for their custom phone numbers
The legal industry has long been a pioneers in the use of memorable phone numbers. Legal professionals take advantage of custom phone numbers (often called vanity numbers) use these assets in a variety of creative ways today – on billboards, radio and television spots, and digital marketing – and experience many benefits from doing so.
In addition to amplifying your message consistently across channels, an unforgettable number increases the general awareness and memorability of your firm among its target audience. This is especially important for lawyers, attorneys and legal professionals in highly competitive, specialized or regional markets.
Sample Phone Numbers
RingBoost Is the Leader in Legal Vanity Numbers
Rise above the competition with a custom phone number and position your firm and its services to connect better with target audiences, experience increased advertising response rates, and improve marketing return on investment in general. For lawyers, attorneys, and legal marketers looking to buy a custom phone number and better connect with target audiences while dominating the competition – vanity numbers present a powerful opportunity.
In operation since 2003, RingBoost has the widest selection of exclusive custom phone numbers for legal marketing. Explore what's available today or speak with a member of our friendly and knowledgeable support team for guidance in choosing the perfect option for your firm.
Rise Above the Legal Competition
- Get your ads noticed and boost brand awareness
- Increase response rates and improve marketing ROI
- Ensure consistency across marketing channels
- Dominate your competition
Be the People's Choice
While many legal industry professionals are willing to spend significant sums of money to attract new clients, those that approach their marketing with creativity and strategy are those that will conduct more business in the short and long term.
Those responsible for marketing, advertising and promoting law firms and legal services need to do something to stand out from the competition and make a name for their brand. With investment in the industry at record levels, billions will be spent promoting these companies and their services, but only the savviest practices will be able to stand the test of time. It will likely be those that invest in proven strategies like the use of a vanity or custom phone number.
Easy to Implement
One of the most appealing aspects of buying a custom phone number for legal industry businesses is that no technical proficiency is required for set up. Calls to these phone numbers, which can be local (a specific area code) or national (a toll-free number), can be sent automatically to an intake specialist, a call center, or even a mobile phone.
For those considering a custom, vanity phone number, know that RingBoost has access to the largest selection of both local and toll-free numbers in the legal industry. Search through the RingBoost database of Vanity Numbers or Easy Dial Numbers and you’ll be excited at the incredible choices regardless of budget.
- Written by: Mike on April 4, 2019Already familiar with how a custom phone number improves lead generation, the partners of Mainetti & Mainetti PC sought a unique number that would both tie them tightly to their local community and set them apart from the other regional law firms. The number 845-600-0000 fit the bill perfectly.Read more
- Written by: Gordon on June 8, 2018Attorneys aren't strangers to memorable phone numbers. In fact, legal marketing is one of our most competitive sectors. However, not all legal teams opt for the understated appeal of a law firm repeater number. Atlanta-based lawyer Seth Bader is one such attorney who sees the marketing value of a repeater number. His business, Read more
Questions about Using Vanity Numbers in Your Medical or Wellness Practice?
Contact the RingBoost Support Team by phone, chat or email.
Manage Your Account
Monitor your plan usage and more by using the My Account system.