2020 Vision: 20 Things You Can Do in the New Year (part 2)
In part one of this series, we gave you a few ideas that were helpful when it comes to self-improvement. In part 2, we’re giving you some ideas on how you can make a splash in 2020 when it comes to others and the world around you. Before you jump back in, however, remember that one of the best ways to stay connected with the people in your world is by setting up a custom or vanity phone number. It’s not only easy for others to remember, but might also be the catalyst you need to stay in touch with the people who matter.
- Make a pact - Part of accomplishing your goals is being accountable for actually doing them. Sometimes doing it on your own can be tough, so make a pact with someone to keep each other accountable for checking things off your list. Don’t want to use social media or email to keep the lines of communication open? Set up some custom phone lines that you and your friend(s) can use to keep in touch with one another and hold one another accountable for your progress.
- Reconnect with long lost friends - While most people have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email, we all have those days when we could really benefit from reconnecting with some old friends by having a nice old fashioned conversation (that's not digital!). If you can’t do it in person, however, a phone call is a great way to reach out and say hello. Better still, set up a personalized phone number so that you’ve got a memorable way for your long lost buddies to reach out to you.
- Reduce your environmental impact - Start using a refillable water bottle. Pick up litter and throw it away. Turn off the water while you brush your teeth. Start a composting bin. Walk or ride a bike. This is also a great way to put together a group that can all pitch in. Keep everyone organized with a vanity phone number that represents your goal: 1-877-BE-GREEN
- Go outside - If you need some good reasons to start considering your environmental impact, simply go outside. Enjoy nature and spend time with the people you love. Taking your eyes off the screen and focusing on the world around you might have a better effect on you than you even realize. Share your favorite locations with others and use a vanity phone number to let them in on where they can go to get the best experiences.
- Use public transportation - Not only is using public transportation a better option when it comes to reducing your carbon footprint, it can also be a great way to get the most out of your downtime. Besides, it’s a great way to connect with the people that live around you, and you might even make a new friend or two!
- Meet someone new - Speaking of making new friends, 2020 might just be the perfect opportunity to introduce some new people into your life. There are plenty of dating apps out there, but simply striking up a conversation with someone is a classic way to broaden your perspective on the world. And if you aren't keen to hand out your personal number, we might just have a solution for you with a personalized phone number they won't forget: 1-855-CALL-LIZ
- Go to the theater - If you’re looking for an activity to do with all those new friends, why not consider going to a live performance? In a day and age where CGI and special effects dominate the box office, catching a live show at a local stage is a great way to see how “real” a theater-going experience can really be. Shows are often more enjoyable in a group setting, so connect with other theater-goers with an entertainment vanity number.
- Spend locally - Go to a farmer’s market. Shop at a mom-and-pop store. Attend a local arts and crafts fair. Support your community and spend locally! Connect with your community by organizing a weekly meet-up and share details through a message on your custom phone number.
- Pare down - If you missed the trend of Konmari purging over the past couple of years, don’t sweat. There’s always time to pare down the things that don’t bring you joy and do away with the things that clutter your space and your mind. Besides, you can always donate those things you don’t need anymore so that someone else can benefit. Use 1-855-TEXT-2-GIVE to reach out to others for donation opportunities.
- Read - Just because you’re not getting any younger doesn’t mean you can’t get smarter. Well, at least you can become more educated. One of the simplest, cheapest, and most fulfilling ways of learning is by picking up a book and reading it from cover to cover. Oh, and, word on the street is that there are places where you can go and they’ll let you just borrow books for FREE. (Libraries. They’re called libraries and nearly every city has them). Organize a book club easily by using a memorable custom phone number.
No matter what your goals for 2020 might be, hopefully these ideas have inspired some new ones. Start by making your own list and set your plan in motion. Need more ideas? Get your own custom phone number to give out to any and everyone you encounter so that they can easily remember your number and connect.
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: Pete Prestipino on January 1, 2019The rise of Digital Marketing over the past two decades led many to believe that the use of phones would no longer be important but that has been far from the case.Read more
- Written by: Pete Prestipino on January 18, 2019There’s no question that vanity phone numbers are an excellent addition to any businesses’ marketing and acquisition efforts but one of the most common questions once those assets are acquired is - what do I do now?Read more
- Written by: Pete Prestipino on January 2, 2019The new year brings with it an urge to make resolutions; so why not set an intention to enhance the customer experience with a more focused and refined approach to engagement?Read more