6 Quick Seasonal Marketing Tips You Can Use Today
Happy 4th July (well, almost!)
Everyone loves to celebrate our nation's birthday, and the same holds true of many shared events throughout the year.
Be it season, holidays, trending topics or major sporting contest, embracing current events is a great way to connect with customers and revel in the occasion.
[caption id="attachment_2808" align="aligncenter" width="552"] Celebrate with your customers - Image Credit: Marietta PIO[/caption]
6 Quick Tips for Seasonal Marketing
You probably have to hit the road for the holiday, so we'll keep this to quick tidbits of advice to chew on as you travel How can you apply these six seasonal marketing tips to your business?
- Share images that relate to the occasion and feature your product, service, office etc. If you're celebrating the holiday early in your office, share the festivities.
- Tie the personal to the professional and ask your employees to attend local shows or community events. Keep an eye on the calendar in your area and look for opportunities to get out into the real world, connect with people, and share the results.
- Provide relevant information that your customers will find useful for the season or occasion. If you're a limo service, for example, you might offer tips on the best routes to take out of town or optimal times to travel.
- A study by Expion showed that follower engagement will often peak during warmer weather. Boosting your online engagement may be as simple as looking out the window and tapping into the shared enjoyment of sunshine on your page.
- Understand your audience and the types of event that they'll respond to. Avoid sensitive topics like politics or religion, unless they're a central part of your company's identity and will be appreciated by your core audience.
- Share amusing or inspiring memes that communicate the sense and spirit of an occasion. Most online audiences will share things that touch them or make them feel good.
Enjoy the holiday and travel safely!
Ready to give your seasonal marketing a BOOST? Find the perfect vanity phone number at RingBoost!
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: Gordon on June 11, 2014Marketing is always changing. But at its core marketing is about one fundamental practice: using the marketing channels at your disposal to communicate a message efficientlyRead more
- Written by: Gordon on May 19, 2014Hungry for memorable marketing? Remember to manage your portions! It's fast approachingRead more
- Written by: Gordon on July 7, 2014Getting your small business noticed on a local level means not just putting yourself in as many places as possible, but also using the right search terms and categories to keep your listing top of the pile. Factors as small as street abbreviation and business sector can make a big difference, so it's important to consider how you want to be seen and keep that consistentRead more