What Are Direct Response Tracking Numbers?
Direct response (DR) marketing is the counterpoint to branding strategy. Intended to drive an immediate action from your consumers, such as calling your company or signing up for an online list or offer, this is marketing designed for the moment at hand, rather than your long-term memory. For reasons that will become clear, direct response tracking numbers go hand-in-hand with successful DR marketing campaigns.
What is a Direct Response Tracking Number?Tracking numbers allow your business to monitor the leads generated by the campaigns in which they are used. DR marketing is all about getting potential customers to take action immediately, whether that's signing up for information or buying something from you. That instant action means you know whether or not a marketing message has been a success by asking a simple question: did they do what I wanted them to do? Direct response tracking numbers help you to understand those that did take action, by telling you where they came from. Better yet, with the right tracking system in place, you'll have key details about your caller, such as where they're located and whether they've called you before. If you're serious about delivering a broad-based DR marketing campaign, using tracking numbers will increase response rates and help you understand the successes and failures of every campaign.
What Are the Advantages of Using Direct Response Tracking Numbers?What marketers love about tracking numbers - and direct marketing campaigns in general - is that they make promotions much more measurable. With a unique number tied to every campaign, or even every commercial and different promotional materials, it's easier to assign Some of the benefits of tracking numbers to your business are as follows:
- Improved lead attribution,
- Synchronized branding of your contact number and marketing materials,
- Increased response rates as more consumers remember how to contact you,
- Clearer calculation of ROI from each channel and campaign,
- Data-driven decisions lead to improvements with each successive marketing campaign.
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: Gordon on June 11, 2014Marketing is always changing. But at its core marketing is about one fundamental practice: using the marketing channels at your disposal to communicate a message efficientlyRead more
- Written by: Gordon on May 19, 2014Hungry for memorable marketing? Remember to manage your portions! It's fast approachingRead more
- Written by: Gordon on July 7, 2014Getting your small business noticed on a local level means not just putting yourself in as many places as possible, but also using the right search terms and categories to keep your listing top of the pile. Factors as small as street abbreviation and business sector can make a big difference, so it's important to consider how you want to be seen and keep that consistentRead more