Vanity Numbers at Work: One Marketing Tool to Rule Them All
Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does).
Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you and can produce a larger return on investment (ROI). Not only that, they work across a more diverse set of business scenarios than almost any mode of marketing you can think of.
Are you using the best tools for your marketing? | Image Credit: Breathe in Digital
How Vanity Numbers Work Hard for Everyone
Vanity numbers are incredibly easy to remember and they operate across every marketing channel, which is why they work harder for every business, big, small and anywhere in between.
Every business wants to be the first that springs to mind when you need their services – businesses must be remembered. The fundamentals of memorable marketing mean that a hook that's uniquely your own should be communicated across every piece of advertising and every marketing channel that you choose to use.
No matter how large a business’ budget everyone, company or consumer, wants to get the most from their money. This is where vanity numbers especially excel, spreading the investment out across not just every marketing channel, but each and every campaign you roll out.
Your telephone number is a crucial conduit connecting you to customers. A vanity number transforms it into not only a more memorable form, but one that goes to work across all of your marketing initiatives, generating more calls, sales, and increasing your ROI.
Vanity Numbers Work Hard for Different Types of Businesses
Small or large, local or national, vanity numbers go to work on a several levels.
You'll see everyone from your favorite local business to the biggest national brands using a variety of memorable digits, whether toll free numbers on a nationwide scale, or local vanity numbers with a defined area of operation. Take a look at how they work hard across any type of business:
Small BusinessesFor SMBs, it's great to know that a marketing tool trusted by big brands is available to those with a smaller budget. This means:
- Affordability, as the shared-use system of vanity number set-up makes them accessible to almost any budget.
- Credibility from a marketing technique associated with big businesses.
- Trust, from both familiar area codes attached to local vanity numbers and positive brand sentiment.
Always an interesting business set up, franchises operate a lot like a small business but follow a more standard and regulated business model. Individual members can sometimes seem lost in the bigger brand., which is where vanity numbers can help:
- Individualize, helping specific franchise locations stand out from the crowd.
- Get closer to the customer with call routing, helping big name franchise locations feel more like a local businesses.
- Build relationships with local consumers by establishing that local identity and emphasizing it every time they call.
Sure, bigger budgets open up many marketing avenues, but big brands from tech giant Apple to Time Warner Cable still choose toll free vanity numbers as a key part of their communications and marketing tool kit. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Consistency, a standard and memorable number makes every experience reliable to recall and reinforces the brand.
- Call routing and directories enable big businesses to better track customer queries and after-sales support.
- Protect your identity by controlling a key contact point to your brand and avoiding confusion.
Is there a vanity number in your marketing tool kit?
If not you could be missing an important opportunity to unite your campaigns under one powerful lead generation and branding tool. Contact us today to find the best vanity number for your business.
So, What Are You Waiting For?
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 18, 2014For industry sectors that has been around for centuries, marketing and advertising still have the ability to surprise us. Just when you think you've got a handle on things, along comes a shocking stat or amazing evolution that flips everything you know on its head. With that in mind, we've searched out several stats that are sure to have you reconsidering how and whereRead more