Memorable Marketing Case Study: Kisling, Nestico & Redick Law Firm
It's hard to stand out, especially in a sector as crowded as personal injury law. Even with the best service on offer, broadcast and print ads can quickly fade from the public's memory and prevent prospects from ever getting in touch with you. As we all know, law practices tend to go by a series of names. While formal and commanding, these names tend to be interchangeable from a marketing perspective. 'A, B & C' is no more memorable than 'X, Y & Z', regardless of how superior the service of one is over the other. Akron, Ohio-based practice Kisling, Nestico & Redick (KN&R) experienced exactly this challenge, advertising widely but seeing call numbers barely scrape the hundreds every month. They required a hook on which to hang their stellar service. This came in the form of their toll free vanity number, 1-800-HURT-NOW.
Adding to Advertising
Even on marketing channels with a direct link to online information, a vanity number provides extra branding muscle and a memorable alternative. The adoption of this number on all of the firm's advertising materials and stationery had the following effects:
- Linked its services to a clear message and contact point rolled into one.
- Imbued the contact point with a sense of urgency by weaving in the 'NOW' element.
- Saved time and space on both print and web marketing campaigns, thanks to the multi-purpose qualities of the vanity number chosen. Service description, contact method, and call to action, all in one line of striking text.
- Gave the practice the easy to remember hook that it had been searching for to stand out.
In the area that really mattered, their vanity toll free number delivered success, bumping up call volume into the thousands every month within just six months. The firm's visibility rose ?thanks to the awareness afforded by this simple yet effective marketing hook, propelling the practice from 20th largest in the state to 3rd in their field. This is just one of many examples of how a vanity toll free number can boost business for legal professionals. What number would your law firm use? Share any other excellent examples you've seen with us on our Facebook and Twitter feeds!
So, What Are You Waiting For?
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
You Might Also Like
- Written by: Mike on July 9, 2020Case Study: 212-484-BONE When Highline Orthopaedics was looking for a top-tier phone number to match their top-tier medical practice, they turned to RingBoost to find a specific vanity number in an exhausted area code.Read more
- Written by: Mike on July 9, 2020Partner Case Study One of the best parts of our job is uniting the worlds of marketing and telecom technology.Read more