5 Quotes on B2B Marketing
B2B marketing is business to business rather than business to consumer (B2C). Marketing to another company can seem complicated and it can be difficult to create a campaign or strategy that really grabs their attention. If you are looking to create a B2B marketing strategy or just simply looking for marketing inspiration, check out these 5 insights from industry experts.
- "B2B buyer behavior has been changing dramatically over the last few years as buyers become more sophisticated, and find new ways to gather information online and via social media." -Holger Schulze
- "B2B companies may not necessarily create the next iPod or TiVo, but with the right amount of focus and dedication, they can still create word of mouth that gives them an edge over competitors." -Jackie Huba
- "In the world of B2B, your professional network is everything. Because your business is about business, the potential of who you know and who they know is where powerful connections happen." -Amber Naslund
- "Often, B2B content is written to represent the company. Except your audience is most likely your customer base and prospects. To that end, write your posts with your customer’s usage in mind. Think about what they will want to know, and how you can be useful." -Chris Brogan
- "It’s fascinating how the fundamentals of B2B marketing are the same today as they were 50 years ago. It’s still about relationships although today we have new tools and techniques at our disposal." -David Meerman Scott
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more