5 Quotes on Blogging for Businesses
Your 2019 marketing strategy should contain blogging. It is an essential tool for your business to reach its audience. In addition to customer engagement, blogs help to improve search engine rankings and lead generation. Check out these facts and benefits about business blogging.
- "Yes, video is engaging. But when it comes to drilling down and providing the nitty gritty on a subject, long form content, 2000 words or more, performs systematically well." -Wanda Coustas- HubSpot
- "Blogs are the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information." -Wanda Coustas- HubSpot
- "Your blog is an evolving collection of articles, keywords, and expertise that any reliable search engine optimization (SEO) campaign demands." -Wanda Coustas- HubSpot
- "Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website than those who don’t." -Wanda Coustas- HubSpot
- "52% of business owners agreed that blogging is their most critical content marketing tactic." -Wanda Coustas- HubSpot
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more