5 Quotes on Social Media Marketing
It can be challenging to adapt your social media marketing strategy with all of the algorithm updates and changing content preferences. Check out these 5 insightful quotes from the experts to help you succeed on social platforms.
- "When I hear people debate the ROI of social media, it makes me remember why so many businesses fail. Most businesses are not playing the marathon. They're playing the sprint. They're not worried about lifetime value and retention. They're worried about short-term goals." -(Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO of VaynerMedia)
- "A large social-media presence is important because it's one of the last ways to conduct cost-effective marketing. Everything else involves buying eyeballs and ears. Social media enables a small business to earn eyeballs and ears." -(Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangelist, Canva)
- "Instead of getting discouraged when a promising tweet doesn’t rack up the likes and retweets, pay attention to the clicks and check how long people stay on the page after coming from social. If your post is generating strong engagement, don’t worry so much about the superficial stats." -(Tallie Gabriel, Producer at Unthinkable Media Social media enables a small business to earn eyeballs and ears)
- "Facebook is a discovery model platform. Its primary goal is to make the audience happy. So you’ll only get ROI if you create quality content for your audience." -(Kelly Hendrickson, Facebook Lead at HubSpot)
- "It's a dialogue, not a monologue, and some people don't understand that. Social media is more like a telephone than a television." -(Amy Jo Martin, author of Renegades Write The Rules)
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more