Ten Ways Your Business Benefits from a Vanity Number
Modern marketers have a growing problem: people are in a rush, increasingly distracted, and have less time than ever to commit to everyday tasks. This means that your marketing materials have just a brief opportunity to attract your customer's attention, engage and entice them to contact you for more information. Even if you achieve all of this, the effort is wasted if an interested consumer simply can't recall your company name, website, or unique phone number. All too often, marketers find the right audience and channel, only to use the wrong tools to keep them on top of the customer's mind. If you find yourself in this situation, it's high time you checked out the benefits a vanity number can bring to your business. [caption id="attachment_1494" align="aligncenter" width="323"] HOW many benefits? Sign me up![/caption]
Ten Benefits of Vanity Numbers
Vanity phone numbers cut through the daily distraction of life by being more memorable. The end benefit of a great vanity number is high customer recall that boosts calls and sales, but there are many bonuses at work to make that happen. These are our top ten advantages to bringing a vanity telephone number into your business marketing mix:
- First and foremost, customers can easily recall your number when they need it.
- Increases ROI (return on investment) on overall marketing spend, as vanity numbers can be used across all channels.
- Call response rates increase, typically by more than 20%.
- Levels the playing field with bigger brands, who tend to leverage toll-free 800 numbers for sales and customer service.
- Raises the number of repeat callers. Even if they don't buy the first time, they'll remember you when they're ready.
- Adds a new sales avenue with extensive tracking and monitor options.
- Helps to distinguish customer service contact points when you use distinct words for each.
- Provides a competitive advantage to help your business stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- Increases brand awareness when you integrate your company name or tag line into your telephone number.
- Improves customer feedback when you use a memorable number for a service or follow up query line.
If you need to make the case to your manager for bringing a vanity number into your marketing budget, we hope the reasons above will do the job for you. And when you get the green light, it's easy to remember to give us a call on 1-877-RINGBOOST!
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more