7 Signs Your Client Needs a Custom Phone Number
What's one thing that telecom reps, IT consultants, and advertising executives have in common? They all want their clients to succeed. RingBoost works with hundreds of partners as the secret weapon to increase inbound call volume, improve advertising response rates, and build strong brands. Our partners know that when a client needs a vanity phone number, they can turn to us and we'll find the perfect match. But what about all of the clients who could benefit from a custom phone number, but it's not even on their radar? That's when we depend on our partners to prompt their clients to consider this valuable, affordable asset.
Vanity phone numbers remove friction from all marketing activities, turning a huge ROI for your clients.
Seven Telltale Signs Your Client Needs a Custom Phone Number
Many business owners don't realize they have the option to get a personalized phone number and are excited about the opportunity once they find out how easy it is. Here are seven signals that offering a custom phone number would make you a hero:
- Consumer services business. B2C companies that are selling something intangible (such as restaurants, home repair, legal services, financial planning) need an added way to stand out and build trust.
- Local or regional business. Sending the signal to your community about what you do and who you do it for is something easily achieved with a custom local phone number. The area code connects them to the territory and the phrase connects to the business model.
- Heavy advertisers. Any company that promotes their business through advertising will find value in a tool that increases response rates. This includes everything from truck wraps to print ads to radio.
- Depend on referral business. For companies that grow through word-of-mouth, having a custom phone number empowers current customers to easily share their favorite vendor.
- Relationship business. If your client’s customers trust them with important pieces of their life – their health, their homes, and their money – building a trusting relationship is critical to success. Phone calls are more likely to build favor than email exchanges.
- Care about marketing ROI. Phone calls convert to revenue at 10x the rate of web leads. They also result in 28% higher revenue on average.
- Prioritize credibility. Consumers prefer to buy from businesses that they trust. Having it top of mind that they can reach a human by phone will improve brand perception.
If you're a RingBoost partner and any of your clients check one of the boxes above, ask them if they've considered a vanity phone number. Show them you care about their long-term business success.
Partnering with RingBoost
If you're not a RingBoost partner yet, get on board! We'd love to work with you. There are many different ways that we can work together to help you increase revenue, deepen customer relationships and add a competitive edge, including: Affiliate Program. Send leads through a customized web link and share in the revenue when a sale closes. It’s all tracked, monitored and paid automatically. Referral Partner. Get assigned a go-to, expert rep who will handle your client directly with white-glove service. Receive a referral fee when the sale closes. Reseller Program. Maintain primary contact with your client and work with us to select the best options for their company, brand, or campaigns. Receive a reseller discount that you can pass along or mark up as you see fit. Host Our API. E-commerce retail partners expand product sets with our free API that gives wholesale access to our vast database of custom phone numbers. Monetize Your Phone Number Inventory. For carrier partners, market and monetize your assets for additional revenue. For more information, check out our partnership section or contact Ellen at 914-200-0034 or [email protected]
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: Ellen Sluder on January 8, 2019
RingBoost has partnered with Whitespark, local search and SEO specialists, to provide resources, discounted services, and education to improve the visibility of local businesses. In a five-part series, Whitespark expert Jessie Low
- Written by: Ellen Sluder on February 7, 2019Brand strategy guides you when naming a company or its products, when designing the logo, and even when selecting the website domain that will be used.Read more
- Written by: Ellen Sluder on December 3, 2018
New data confirms just how prevalent robocalls have become. RingBoost’s Rick Dionisio and Ellen Sluder provided commentary for the report.Every year, the number of robocalls grows. For the first 10 months of 2018, Americans Read more