Ask Yourself These Brand Questions Before the Year is Out
The year is coming to a close and we'll soon be back in the action of working towards business goals of the next twelve months. This inevitably incorporates a major marketing element, which is intimately related to understanding your brand and building awareness of what it stands for. Before the holidays begin and the year is out, it's worth taking a bird's eye view of your brand and asking some broad questions about what you can improve in the near future.
Brand Questions To Ask Yourself Before the Year is OutThe next two weeks aren't so much a time for concrete plans as for reflection and readjustment. If you have the bones of a brand development plan going into the New Year, the following questions are worth asking before it's time to flesh it out with action:
- What is the single most crucial area of your brand that you need to develop above all else in the next twelve months?
- Which marketing channels or content formats are you overlooking? Where could you integrate a new element to your marketing mix, whether that's audio, like a podcast or industry news segment, visual, like infographics or inspirational graphics, or some form of video series?
- What new marketing tools do you need to do more with your brand in 2015? What will they cost and what do you need them to deliver?
- Is your target market using any of the new or niche social networks? Do you have extra resources to focus on those areas (or can you cut the time invested in other platforms to free up some time to connect with customers in new places?
- What are your brand values? How can they inform the direction that your marketing communications take in 2015?
- Are there areas in which you can pour more personality into your brand communications, such as opinion-based content, more humorous or some other factor unique to your organization?
- What metrics do you have in place to measure both progress towards your annual goals and overall brand awareness? Which do you need to develop and which can you dump to inform your meetings and improve your performance?
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more