Jessie’s House & Carpeting Cleaning
Building a High-Quality Reputation with 1-877-CLEANINGJessie’s House & Carpet Cleaning is a family-run business with a specialty working with upscale clientele. They were seeking a way to build a strong brand reputation to entice prospective customers, and they selected the vanity toll-free number 1-877-CLEANING for the business. Using the catchy number effectively to build the perception of strength and commitment, Jessie’s experienced a marked increase in both the volume and quality of inbound inquiries that has helped the company grow and thrive.
ChallengeA Need to Signal Superior Service Jessie’s House & Carpet Cleaning has been serving the Jacksonville, FL area for nearly two decades. The company prides itself on providing high quality work that keeps clients returning again and again. They have built their success upon appealing to customers who seek cleaning teams that are detail-oriented and go above and beyond, delivering premium care for the home and the valuables inside. With a marketplace crowded with mom and pop providers, this family-run business needed to set itself apart and signal the superior service they provide to capture the attention of their target market.
SolutionSecuring 1-877-CLEANING Jessie’s House & Carpet Cleaning secured the use of 1-877-CLEANING for their area starting in 2012. The number delivers many positive benefits including being easy to remember, describing the type of business they run, and building their brand reputation.
We wanted to create a perception that we’re bigger than an average small company. In our line of business, customers are letting a total stranger into their house, and therefore building trust from the first moment of interaction is very important. Especially for people who have large, expensive homes and a lot of valuable possessions, we want them to know that we take our work and their property very seriously. Having the number 1-877-CLEANING helps us to build a strong reputation.
- Fernando Medina, Manager
ResultsBetter Brand, Greater Revenue Jessie’s House & Carpet Cleaning has seen an increase in not only call volume but an increase in call quality since implementing 1-877-CLEANING on marketing materials. Some new callers think they are dialing a national franchise and are delighted to hear it’s a small business with a deep understanding of the local community. Although many people seeking home services go to Google first, phone calls are a primary channel to secure new clients. “We live in a digital world, but people still want to talk with someone,” Fernando observes. “Even if they fill in a form online, they always want to speak with someone before making a commitment; it makes them more comfortable. We’re able to book more jobs when we talk with someone.” A surprisingly outcome has been the unexpected use of the vanity number by current customers. About 60% of incoming calls are place by new, prospective customers, and the other 40% represents repeat business where satisfied clients want to book the next job. Memorability isn’t just about attracting new people but also about being able to serve your client base more efficiently as well.
We want to be recognized as a significant force in our industry. What better way than to have it on our phone number? That resonates. People understand we’re serious because we’ve made an investment to incorporate the concept of cleaning into our phone number. It shows our commitment.
- Jessie’s House & Carpet Cleaning
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more