Real Estate Phone Number Trends
In RingBoost’s 2019 Phone Relevancy Report, Real Estate logged in as the second most popular industry for acquiring vanity and easy-dial local phone numbers. Throw out the old mantra because real estate success is all about “connection, connection, connection.” One way real estate companies are standing out is with custom phone numbers to build brand awareness, increase memorability, and connect with more leads. Here is a quick look into Real Estate custom phone number trends.
For more information on universal phone number buying trends download the full 2019 Phone Number Relevancy Report. To read more about how Real Estate Businesses have gained success with custom phone numbers, select one of these case studies:
- Building a Premium Manhattan Real Estate Brand (212-777-2008)
- Real Estate Investment - Flipping the Marketing Script (903-FOR-CASH)
- Dominating Radio with a Local Vanity Number (719-BUILDER)
Universal Appeal 42% of total purchases were by real estate agents and brokers. The remaining 58% covered a broad spectrum of subsectors including real estate investment, house flippers, property management, and commercial real estate. Location Reigns Supreme Nearly every state was represented in the data, and New York State accounted for the most local phone number sales, at over 15% of the total. California, Florida, and Texas followed closely behind. Community Expertise Your area code is a great way to signal the communities you serve. The top three most popular area codes (212 – New York City, 305 – Miami, 214 – Dallas) are considered “exhausted area codes” which are difficult to obtain from a carrier. Using a phone number provider like RingBoost gives more options for professionals to display their long-standing expertise. Making it Easy Easy dial patterns accounted for 62% of purchases. The most popular was a “thousand” number following an X000 pattern (1000, 2000, etc.) for ease of communication and memorability. Brand Building The most popular vanity phrase was the simple four-digit HOME, with SOLD and CASH as the second and third place. Marketing Investment The average price for numbers purchased in the real estate sector was $437, with a range of $99 to $3500. The most expensive numbers include 7-digit vanities such as NEW-HOME, FOR-CASH, and FOR-RENT in rare area codes.
So, What Are You Waiting For?
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: Ellen Sluder on January 8, 2019
RingBoost has partnered with Whitespark, local search and SEO specialists, to provide resources, discounted services, and education to improve the visibility of local businesses. In a five-part series, Whitespark expert Jessie Low
- Written by: Ellen Sluder on February 7, 2019Brand strategy guides you when naming a company or its products, when designing the logo, and even when selecting the website domain that will be used.Read more
- Written by: Ellen Sluder on December 19, 2018RingBoost has one of the largest selections of 212 area code phone numbers for sale in the country, and now you can get your classic number for less. For a limited time, we’re reducing the price thousands of 212 numbers by 30%.Read more