How Better Caller Data Can Increase Your Conversions
As we examined in a post on quality vs. quantity last month, even if the volume of your customer inquiries, calls, and website visits goes up, that's no guarantee that your sales will rise in kind. Usually those increases need to be targeted to make a significant impact on your bottom line. In other words, as desirable as a spike in sales prospects is at the top of the sales funnel, you still need the right kind of caller to increase your conversions at the other end. A successful conversion usually occurs when you connect the value of what you sell to those who need or desire it, with a strong influence being the people you employ to sell it. Within that overall formula, it's vital to find the right tools to calculate an efficient way to realize those additional conversions. Those features can be leveraged to improve the caller data at your disposal, from category tracking and trend data to closed sales and customer service. We believe that vanity numbers are uniquely positioned to give you the data you need to drive the right type of caller to your sales team. Within that simple change of digits to a more memorable contact number, you can also access the following benefits:
- Improved training, based on recorded calls and the ability to identify optimum caller conditions,
- Much greater visibility of individual caller details, history, and wider call trends that can be analyzed to find the most effective strategies you employ to drive more calls and which bring in new business,
- Access to the deeper data you need to effectively categorize your callers and build personas for them, so that sales and marketing can get much closer to understanding your ideal customer(s).
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more