Using Your Vanity Number to Get Closer to Customers
How does a brand build trust and get closer to its customers? With so much information now available online and reviews everywhere we look, it's a question that every business has to ask. Developing a positive online reputation for your brand relies increasingly on word-of-mouth, which means providing an outstanding experience. Promoting regular, open communication with customers is a key part of this process. Due to the fact that consumers now rely a lot more on what others are saying about you - and now that everyone can see what they are saying, even if they have never met or connected - it is crucial to check your online footprint and make sure that everything reflects positively on your business. Whether you call this reputation management, brand stewardship, or some other business buzz word, it comes down to one thing: your company's digital credentials.
How Vanity Numbers Connect With CustomersBeyond offering an attractive product or service and delivering a great experience, how do you develop a closer connection to your busy customers? Vanity numbers are a vital part of getting today's hectic and distracted consumers to pick up the phone. A memorable number helps a potential customer to notice and remember the call they want to place to your company. Better yet, the very best vanity numbers become etched on your customer's mind in a way that random digits simply cannot achieve. A vanity number builds a positive association of size and stature with your customer base, at the same time as building your reputation for being approachable and easy to reach. Every time your customer needs you, they'll know exactly how to get in touch if you have a memorable number. [caption id="attachment_2305" align="aligncenter" width="537"] A memorable number encourages your customers to reach out more often.[/caption]
Communication Drives ReputationAs you develop better connections with customers and build a base of positive reviews, it's important to take full advantage and explore all avenues to secure recognized online credentials. These are some other areas that you can explore to develop positive associations with your brand, and credentials that you can display strategically across your online assets:
- Awards and honors, especially from recognized industry trade groups,
- Memberships, partnerships and associations,
- Testimonials from clients, usually expanded versions of existing reviews on sites like Google, Yelp, and Facebook,
- Recognition of quality training programs and/or expertise of employees.
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more