Get a Vanity Phone Number for Your Law Firm
Getting a vanity phone number can be the easiest part of establishing a brand identity that people will remember and respond to. We’ll walk you through the process of purchasing a memorable vanity number for your legal practice’s professional use.
What is a vanity number?
A vanity number is a phone number that contains a sequence of digits specially chosen by the user. You’ve probably seen one before, prominently displayed on a billboard, or bus ad, or on tv.
You might even be able to recall a particularly memorable one, even if you never actually called it.
That’s because vanity numbers are by design easy-to-remember. The most memorable ones are often a word or a phrase, rather than a series of random numbers.
How do vanity numbers boost inbound leads for law firms?
When it comes to marketing, randomly generated phone numbers simply can’t compete with a vanity number. But what is it about a vanity number that makes it effective?
A vanity number has a higher recall rate when compared to numeric-only numbers, and a higher recall rate than URLs. Simply put, the more people who actually remember your phone number, the more incoming calls your firm will receive.
In a page of randomly generated law firm numbers, a number like 1-888-HURT-NOW immediately stands out.
In addition to catching a person’s eye, a vanity number also conveys your value proposition in the same instant. A number like 1-800-HURT-NOW sends a clear message to anyone who’s looking for a personal injury lawyer.
Features of a successful law firm vanity number
The most effective vanity numbers have a few fundamental qualities in common:
- Memorable. Being unforgettable is the most important attribute of a well-picked vanity number.
- Simple. Ensuring memorability and making it easy-to-dial with short phrases and easily spelled words.
- Powerful. Making an impact that motivates your audience to pick up the phone and call.
- Efficient. The right number combines brand messaging, call-to-action, and communication support all in one.
Getting a vanity number for your law firm
A vanity number is an investment in branding and lead generation. It’s also a relatively simple investment to make. Some notable features:
- Incredible ROI: Memorability generates leads. And when marketed on a large scale with radio, TV, or billboards, the return on investment can be huge.
- Easy-to-implement. Modern digital innovation makes it easier than ever to purchase and set up a vanity number–we’ll walk you through the steps below.
- One-time purchase. Once you’ve obtained your customized digits, they’re yours to keep
- Lifetime marketing campaign. Typical marketing campaigns have short shelf lives, but clients will remember a vanity number long after paid advertisements have come down.
How to purchase a vanity number for your law firm
Unlike many other marketing purchases, a vanity number can be effectively researched and activated within a few simple steps:
- Search the RingBoost marketplace
- Find the number that best fits your business
- Purchase and activate your new RingBoost number
- Update your website, marketing materials and advertising
Search the RingBoost marketplace
With the largest selection of available numbers, RingBoost stands out from competing marketplaces.
We specialize in legal vanity numbers–offering the widest selection of available local and toll-free vanity phone numbers. We make it easy to search for the perfect phone number for your firm, at a price point that works for you.
RingBoost is also known for top-tier customer support.
Check out some customer reviews, like this:
Find the number that best fits your business
Ringboost concierge service can assist with this step. Depending on your target audience and marketing strategy, your ideal vanity number might fall into a few different categories:
- Easy dial
Particularly effective as vanity numbers, a toll free number may be right for your firm if you need a number that has nationwide appeal. Whereas, a local number can be purchased, a national number can only be licensed and is not available for purchase.
These days, there are many different kinds of toll free numbers available. While the 800 and 888 prefixes carry a legacy of trust, toll free numbers in general are a good option for boosting memorability, prestige, and credibility. For example:
Using your community’s area code can be a useful and simple means of establishing a local brand identity and insider trust, especially if the area code is well-known. For example:
Characterized by a series of repeating digits, easy-to-dial phone numbers make it easy for potential clients to make the connection. These numbers can be local or toll free. For example:
Update your website, marketing materials and advertising
Once you’ve picked your new number, making the purchase is the easiest part and can be done with a credit card by checking out through our secure payment portal.
After check out, you have a few options for making use of your new number:
- Pick a plan to activate call forwarding through RingBoost
- Port your number to a carrier of your choosing
- Park your number with RingBoost where it will remain secure and in your name until you are ready to use it
Promote your new number
Once your new phone number is secured, the last step is to update your website and marketing materials. RingBoost can assist your business with marketing your new number. Simply reach out to support and RingBoost will provide you with the necessary resources and guidance.
Vanity numbers are a winning marketing solution for legal professionals everywhere. For inspiration, take a look at some outstanding examples of law firm vanity numbers – and why they work.
Ready to find a vanity number for your law firm? Reach out to RingBoost and find the number that works best for you.
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!