7 Business Solutions Only a Vanity Number Can Offer
There are things that money can't buy: respect, a trip to moon (yet) and, with all due respect to "The Donald," the Presidency. Thankfully, a memorable brand is not on that list, although there is a lot of effort required, as well as a portion of your marketing budget.Among the best branding tools that money can buy is the tried and trusted vanity number. For decades, marketers have turned to memorable numbers as the cornerstones of their campaigns, in part because they offer so many advantages in one affordable package. If you're on the fence about whether you need a more memorable number in your marketing toolkit, consider some of the advantages that only a vanity number can provide.
7 Special Advantages of a Business Vanity NumberThe concept of a memorable number is simple, but there can be a lot of questions and detail about how they benefit your business in so many different ways. If you prefer your answers in a more personal visual form, check out our video FAQ here. If you simply need a list of reasons to present a strong case to your senior management, here's a quick checklist!
- 1. Bridges advertising channels and disciplines: With a vanity number, you're building your brand even as you issue a call to action, on any marketing channel you choose. There's no limit to where your memorable number can go.
- 2. More than a one-time investment: Your memorable number will go wherever your ad dollars flow! Time and time again, your number will go to work as a call to action and brand asset in any campaign you deploy it.
- 3. Grows with your business: A testament to the staying power of vanity numbers is that they're used from the smallest local business to the largest multinational corporation. From local easy dials in your area code to a premium toll free vanity number used across the nation, this is a tool that scales with you in terms of both function and fliexible pricing.
- 4. More direct contact with your customers: Vanity phone numbers achieve a greater response rate, attracting customers to a point of contact that closes more reliably than any other: a conversation with your experts. Sales and customer satisfaction increase as a direct result.
- 5. Achieves more customer referrals: This one's simple enough: when customers can easily recall your number, they can easily recommend you to their friends. Your business must still be noteworthy, of course, but then you knew that because you're reading this!
- 6. Keeps on trucking after campaigns end: With your number stuck in their mind, potential customers will always know who to call, even if they don't need what you sell at the time they see your campaign. In terms of long term recall and conversion, no other marketing solution comes close.
- 7. Measure and manage: Most marketing platforms allow you to measure performance, but few give you the level of detail you need to manage performance based on information directly from the platform. With a vanity number you'll get all of the normal data points, like time and length of call, caller identification, peak periods etc. But you'll also get call recording, which is a valuable addition to improve customer service and work on future training programs.
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more