The Most Memorable Marketing Posts of 2014
There were plenty of posts to enjoy in 2014, but we've run the numbers and picked out our top five for your reading pleasure. And in case that isn't enough, we've pulled in some of the most memorable marketing posts from our favorite sites to give you a little more to chew on before the year is out. We'll see you in 2015 for more memorable marketing and brand building content. Enjoy these gems from 2014 and have a very Happy New Year! [caption id="attachment_2073" align="aligncenter" width="624"] (Image Credit: Stock Images)[/caption]
Our 5 Most Popular Posts of the Year
[caption id="attachment_2272" align="aligncenter" width="279"] Did those posts get your mental gears turning? Image Credit: Nivet[/caption]
5 More Memorable Marketing Posts from Around the Web
1. The Marketing Profs Guide to Get More Qualified Leads from Adwords and Call Tracking
2. Convince and Convert's 7 Step Guide to Creating a Content Marketing Strategy
3. Canva's "How to Choose the Right Colors for Your Brand"
4. Buffer's "Big List of 189 Words That Convert in Copywriting"
5. An insightful guide from Moz on "12 Ways to Increase Traffic from Google Without Building Links"
And if those reads have you all fired up to take in more excellent insights on marketing, branding and advertising, here are our 15 favorite resources for developing your marketing plan in 2015.
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more