For Forward-Thinking Marketers, Phone Calls Are the Focus
There's a lot to be said for online marketing when it comes to brand awareness and generating buzz. The resources and interaction that web-based channels offer are clearly a must-have marketing tool for any small business strategy. Come around to conversions, however, and almost every business marketer or manager will tell you they want their phones ringing off the hook. Econsultancy has published an excellent two-part article - part one here - listing ways to get more phone leads, which also contains some intriguing statistics on just how much more cost-effective it can be to focus on getting more phone calls. At RingBoost that's not just our objective, it's our name! So of course we had to bring you some of the best stats we pulled from this piece. They are:
- Even the king of online ad property, search giant Google, finds that adding a call option increases ad clicks by 8%. When we conducted a similar test of our own last year, we found that including a custom number to call increased clicks by 33%.
- Toll-free numbers play an important role in encouraging customers to call, in many cases conversion rates can be doubled by using a local area code. Call volume also increased when the two faced off in some studies, making local vanity numbers an important consideration when you search for the right number to help your business stand out.
- Mobile devices are bringing online marketing in line with more traditional tools like memorable numbers, with some well known brands seeing as high as 407% increase in conversion rates when they work to drive phone calls from ads and landing pages based on the mobile web.
- Following on from that fusion of search advertising and phone numbers, it's clear that bridging the gap from online to real world interactionis important to customers. 47% say of mobile searchers told Google that if they didn't see a phone number or call option in their search results,they would be more likely to move on to other brands.
- Retargeting involves pushing ads to those who have already shown some interest in your product or service, and can increase the likelihood of conversion by up to 70%. This might not be surprising, given the customer has already tipped their hand, but the idea to include a phone number in those retargeting ads is a smart way to close the loop and seal the deal. If a customer has already clicked around your site and web properties, presenting a phone number both catches the eye and bridges the gap from interested to interacting with your sales professionals.
So, What Are You Waiting For? Buy Vanity Phone Numbers Today
Boost your calls and sales with a memorable vanity phone number!
- Written by: mike on September 25, 2014Driving a small business toward success takes more than hard work; a successful business must brand and market itself efficiently and effectively.Read more
- Written by: mike on September 16, 2014Marketing is an investment, and like everything else in your portfolio, you expect to see a return. Whether it's increased info on leads, more calls, or pure and simple sales, everything in your marketing tool kit must pull its weight (or be dumped in favor of something else that does). Compared to most marketing tools, vanity phone numbers work harder for you andRead more